Sunday, February 22, 2015

New Book Release! Embracing The Spark: A Simple Guide for Using Creativity to Live Brlliantly


It is right around this time last year that a new journal, and a small entry into that journal, began the evolution of an entire book. I had no idea where Spirit was leading me but I remained in trust throughout the process. Here I am, only one year later, delighted to announce, that book is ready to be shared!

Embracing The Spark: A Simple Guide for Using Creativity to Live Brilliantly is the edited and expanded edition of the now retired Inside the Spark. It has way more exercises, user friendly charts, and checklists to help the reader use the tools immediately to bring in brilliant and exciting changes the moment he/she starts using them. Many other books have strategies for working with creativity that require weeks or months of work before the benefits are seen, but not with Embracing The Spark. You can begin shifting immediately and reunite with your passion for living right now.
 
The purpose of the book title is to remind each of us that what we are looking for is already within us. All we need to do is embrace this gift inhabiting the divine spark found in our hearts. It is this connection to our hearts that fuels the imagination and leads us to our own personal excitement and a fulfilling living experience.
As I wrote, my guides brought many of my life experiences together like pieces of a puzzle to reveal the message. I literally watched the material come into being before my eyes from beginning to end. As this process evolved, I began to see how undeniably and absolutely we are each divinely guided with every step we make on this exploration of life. However, it is up to us to enjoy the ride. This message reminds us of a way to do just that!
Some of you may remember Inside The Spark. I released it back around June of 2014. I want to thank all of you for the love and support when I published it. Many of you know it was a difficult time for my family and having the project to motivate me and support from all of you leaves me forever grateful. For those of you who pushed your way through the pages of that book, I have great news the gift is now even bigger and ready for receiving.
This message founds its voice because of the loving guidance and powerful questions of my brilliant editor,  Karen Newcombe. Inside The Spark had missing components and structure problems that made it difficult to understand and read. I only say this because of the respected feedback I received from my wonderful readers. I listened to each of you with a hopeful heart and open mind. You all saw the value in the message, but how could we fully use it, or be motivated by it, if it was hard to translate? That’s when I was led to Karen and brought her in to help us decode the message and push the messenger (me) just a little bit further. What we have now is a guide filled with many tools to use anytime we feel a little idle or disconnected. We have a message from all of our guides to help us love even more of the life we live. How flippin’ exciting is that!?!
Want to know what else is exciting? If you order your copy of Embracing The Spark through one of my local favorite spiritual centers, The Mystical Moon, you can get an autographed copy! Every book they receive from me for purchase through either their online store,  by phone order, or from the full in-store shopping experience, will be a personally signed copy. Yes, you can also find it on Amazon, but just remember I won’t be able to sign and send it. E-books are in the works, just not available yet, sorry!  I will let you know when they become available. I am working on the formatting, but the artist in me is working on many projects currently, so I may need a little patience with that one.
I can't wait to hear your responses to the message. Please feel free to email me anytime with questions or to share whatever comes up for you! It's all exciting to me.
Much love to you all!
jodi lynn lamure  (to contact me click here)

 
Below are links to the wonderful people and businesses who are mentioned in this email and have helped this project evolve. <3
www.themysticalmoon.com
www.writebank.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment